Qlik Analytics Plattform
QlikView, QlikSense and NPrinting represent
the latest generation of analysis and reporting platforms. The Qlik platform
provides real-time performance indicators and information based on
company-specific data sources for individual levels and in a format suitable
for the corporate management.
During this year’s Qlik Business Partner Meeting Business & Decision was honored with the "Outstanding Qlik Commitment" award in recognition of its excellent cooperation, the high level of commitment and for its outstanding customer satisfaction: “From consulting through implementation to support, Business & Decision not only ensures satisfied customers, but acts as guarantor for successful projects".
Already in 2012, Business & Decision was honored by Qlik as "Global Partner of the Year".
Business & Decision Qlik Framework
Our team can draw on the experience of more than 100 successfully completed Qlik projects, in particular involving the following systems and technologies: Abacus, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, SAP, Sage, Oracle, MS SQL, WebServices, Salesforce, etc.
Based on the experience gained from numerous QlikView projects Business & Decision implemented a Qlik Development Framework, that consists of condensed standard procedures, templates and extractions, which are repeatedly used in customer projects as is or in small deviations and hence is able to reduce professional fees and to shorten the time-to-value period.
The following benefits can be derived by deploying the Business & Decision Qlik Development Framework:
- Structured and standardized development components with comprehensive functionalities such as Delta Loads, sub procedures etc.
- Optimized system maintenance and further development of QlikView applications with integrated loading process (traceability), log files, etc.
- Shorter development times of QlikView applications with enhanced project governance, reduced project costs and optimized system maintenance
- Development Framework as a starting point for implementing further requirements
- Qlik modular building blocks for SAP ERP covering finance, logistics, sales & HCM
Success factors of the Qlik technology
The Qlik platform is considerably different from traditional Business Intelligence Systems. Qlik is easy to implement and easy to use. The IT-Department assumes responsibility for the preparation and the connectivity of data sources and data security. With a few clicks employees in operating departments are able to create their own applications and to gain new insights.
- Highly user-friendly (intuitive use & no end-user training)
- Short implementation period (typically 2-6 weeks)
- High performance (even with millions of data)
The Qlik Analytics Platform (Qlik Sense, Qlik Sense Cloud, Qlik NPrinting & QlikView)
The following Product Video provides a swift insight into the Qlik Business Analytics platform:
- QlikSense Desktop (download )
- QlikView 12 Desktop (download)
- QlikView - Whitepaper (download)
- QlikView - Produktefamilie (download)
- QlikView - Mobile (download)
- QlikView - Architektur (download)
You would like to test these solutions in your environment? During a Qlik hands-on workshop a QlikView or QlikSense application will be fully implemented on site based on selected data in 1-3 days, which can then be extensively tested without incurring license costs. We would gladly provide you with further details on QlikView, QlikSense and on our reference customers. On request, we will demonstrate the Qlik spectrum on-site in your company.